- Do NOT want to read financial journalism.
The Greedy Farmer will provide VERY limited information about the stock purchases recommended but you will know I am 100% committed to the trade (that’s the commitment you are buying).
- DO want at-a-glance buy or sell alerts
- to repeat…you DO want to know I am absolutely committed to the recommendation. I make the trade immediately before I issue the update.
- DO want feedback on portfolio performance.
- DO want a low annual fee.
Will find a Greedy Farmer Subscription a great fit for just $235.00 per year (+taxes)!
- want some guidance in-person on a quarterly basis.
- want to know how you can save more without budgeting (budgets are blah).
- want to be able to occasionally phone and discuss.
- want to know where to access more comprehensive investing information.
- don’t have a large portfolio to invest so want more guidance to determine how to allocate, funds and how many holdings to own (The Greedy Farmer holds between 40 and 70 holdings, this would be too many if your portfolio is $10,000.00, for example).
- do have a mid sized or large portfolio but like to discuss and review to optimize future performance.
The Greedy Farmer is looking at providing that solution as well! Send us your email and we’ll keep you in the loop.
I just like making things work the way they are supposed to… where you set a little money aside and end up with a whole pile of it later.
I understand the impact investing can make on people’s lives and future and know there is a lot of people offering help but not delivering the results. I believe if I create value, I should be rewarded; if I do not provide value, my fees should reflect that.